Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Happy 2006

Wow... year 2006… and I finally get this post up after several tries.

On 31st December 2005 night, my family and I went out to dinner. Not a new year's eve dinner, a wedding dinner. It was pretty good, quite interesting. Not the same old service where the waitresses just come up and set the food on the table... yeah, got choreographed service one.. haha.. so funny.. Then midnight - my family and I sat at home and watched TV. We could hear the fireworks outside, but we didn't bother to go out and look (for the first time ever, man..). I normally like to look out my window and catch sight of the fireworks but this year, couldn't be bothered. I think next year I'll have my camera ready =)

I got a few shots of a bird and my pets today. My original lens isn't back from the photoshop yet, so sad =( So I have to use my huge lens. Which is okay, because I can take cool close-up shots with it =)










And that's just the bird... =)




That's my Muffin..


My cat, Frisky...




My cat, Missy...


My cat, Shane..


And a very quick shot of Choki being petted by Sheril.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home