Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Here Froggy

I haven't been feeling like blogging. Maybe it's because I havent had many pictures to post. I realise that I havent finished posting pics from my S'pore trip. Stupid lah me.

I was helping my mum clean up the garage the other day... yeah, and we found two baby frogs.. so I took my camera and managed to get a few shots of them, so cute.














That's frog number 1. Frog number 2 is below:




Ah yes. Frog 1 was much more photogenic. And its skin pattern was more attractive. And it was bigger in size.. so that explains why I took more pics of it.

Or maybe it was because it wasn't the frog that was washed away by the spray hose.. =P

2 Comments:

Blogger Chun Chow said...

it's a toad la.. =P

2:08 AM  
Blogger Merr-peng said...

mmm..hmm... the word "frog" has a nicer ring to it.. "toad" just sounds so yucky =) =P

10:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home