Thursday, December 22, 2005

Christmas lai lo!

I have so totally lost track of the date... until last night when someone told me "PMR results tomorrow!"

Then I realised, "Ehh ehhhhh, 22nd Dec already HOR!"

Christmas is coming in 3 days (Hurray) not that Kuching is very Christmassy-like.. I'm living in denial that I am currently in Kuching and am dreaming of the cold weather in California and the beautifully decorated houses and trees and malls and family reunions and family Christmas Carols and door-to-door Christmas Carols and delicious food that tastes all the better in winter...

One day..

We don't even get to spend Christmas as a whole family somemore, as my big sister isn't home.

Phooey.

Congratulations to Ben, Fateen and Crystal on a job well done in their PMR =)

Hope everyone's been good, because Santa will be here soon ;) Christmas ai lai lo!

1 Comments:

Blogger The Girl said...

Wheeeeee! Shanks for the acknowledgement. Lol *kembang hidung* ehh u be my santa? pweety pweeasee? ehehehhe merry christmas, maril! =D

10:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home