Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Oh we're holding up the by pass, oohwoah..

Eureka!

I have just completed my FIRST story in three years! Maybe even four. I can never seem to stick to one story and it's been like that for years and finally now, thanks to my new form of inspiration, I have completed one! (Curious to know about my inspiration? Ask me personally ;P)

Of course, in all the excitement of writing, I have failed to update my blog as frequently as before.. My poor, neglected blog. Nothing much to say anyway. I should take more unusual pictures, people seem to like them.

I added a new link - it goes to a site that has this song and videoclip by Nizlopi.. it's cute.. the song's real nice too =)

If I get enough positive feedback from some about my story, I might just post it up =)

1 Comments:

Blogger The Girl said...

post post post post post!! (post story i mean) need i say more? sorry for bein a lil pesky here. m jus horribly bored =( not tat it's sucha bad ting.. plus i tink the belacan smell is affectin my brain

2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home