Sunday, October 30, 2005

Animal Photography

I found out I like taking pictures of animals. Pft, big surprise. I love animals =)



My Frisky sitting on the top of my Mum's car. She waits until the very last minute till we start the car before she comes down. Queen of our cats =P



Kian's our big, big tomcat who is afraid of everything from footsteps to dogs. But he sure is treated like a King by our two younger cats, getting groomed all the time. He doesn't respond to me very well though, only to my Mum =P



This is Missy, the fattest cat in our hous, considering her build, that is. This is just her face though. She's great for close-ups. She'll just lie there, being all "manja" and I'll take a few good shots. She's been so nice to me lately, letting me take shots like so:



I have another cat but I haven't been able to take recent pictures of her. I take birds too.



Okay, those weren't very good. Probably because I took them from a distance. I wanted to get closer, but the bird was quicker than I was.



My photography of birds needs improvement. I prefer four legged-animals anyway..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home