Friday, November 11, 2005

Biawak!

Wooo... it's been a week since I last posted.. Nothing much to post la, except yesterday my Mum had her end-of-year concert and I was the photographer.. with Chun Chow..and Cherry was the pianist.. thanks to Chow and Cherry for your help =)

I do have pictures of this big biawak (monitor lizard) though.. caught it prying outside the Baby Centre the other day:





























Bye Bye Biawak...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahhh!!! what a creepy lizard...and how did you get so many good shots! it's like perfect sequence and tells a story! dangg you photographer, you.

9:02 AM  
Blogger Merr-peng said...

Hahaha, thank you Agnes. I could've gotten better, closer shots but my mum said no =P

2:43 PM  
Blogger The Girl said...

hi maril.. lol.. jus rmbrd ur blog. n btw itu biawak banyak besar oo.. lyk ur photos. =)

11:26 AM  
Blogger Merr-peng said...

Wah Cryst, now I have a new visitor, ahakz =)

7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home