~Selamat Hari Raya~
Ah this year's first two days of Hari Raya was pretty tiring.. went out with my parents... visited 5 houses on Thursday, 5 houses on Friday.. It was pretty good, visiting the usual people and some new ones.. and getting lost looking for some houses.. lol.. people live so far and the roads get so confusing.. Oh yeah.. sorry again to Amiey for not visiting.. I hope you're having a great Hari Raya tho.. =)
Pity how I didn't bring my camera out on the first day.. had lots of things to take picture of. I regretted so much not bringing my camera. I could've taken pics of hummingbirds =( Oh well. I did, however, bring my camera out on the second day, and I got a few shots.. mostly of the exterior of people's houses and roundabouts and abandoned houses..



Scary ya? I think one was actually burnt down. The other looks just abandoned..
Yeah anyway, I got some pictures of plants:



And some great flower shots too.. I taught Sheril how to use my camera because she was bored, and she took this great shot:

Hehe.. I took close-ups of these healthy-looking yellow flowers:


I was never really good at botany and remembering flowers' names =P



I like those rose pictures - they're some of my favourites. I was at my mum's friend's place and there was this small small flower pot in the midst of these other huge ones and a small small single rose peeking out. And I thought, that's so cuteee... So I took a picture of it. It wa so well bloomed too =) The rose is dedicated to Emily, cos I know you like roses =)
Yeah, I got fountains too, but the shots are far and not so nice, so I'm not going to post them. And we all know how the fountains are set in the center of roundabouts, right? We were at this roundabout and I saw its name and I took shot of it:

Who needs such a long name right? An 8-word-name? Come on, who is going to remember that? Then we reached another roundabout and my dad was like "This roundabout has a longer name". I was totally prepared:

I don't know, they must think having such a long name is real grand, but no one is going to remember even half of this guy's name..


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home