Thursday, October 13, 2005

SPM? 30 days left nia.

Today.

Okay, I got up early to bring Sheril to school because I wanted to try and buy the st3 mag... then when i got there, I remembered that the office and pusat sumber were not OPEN till later...

So I went home and had breakfast and went to school (LICT). I was there for attendence, wrote my story and bit and headed back out to St3 at around nine something. I managed to buy two copies of the mag (one for me and one for Caryn) - RM15 each, so EXPENSIVE. Ishk. At least the quality is better than last year's. Hmph.

After I picked up my mag, I walked to 5sci1.. for.. unknown reasons actually. But anyway, I met Eugenie and we talked about the mag and how her essays didn't get in. Poor thing. Wish I could console her better. Her hard smacks on my shoulders hurt but I can see she's pretty upset (or kinda upset) over her stories not being published. I'm sure they were great, anyhow, Eugenie =)

Hrm, yeah. Then I dropped back at LICT to see if I had anything to do. Found out I was free, so I worked on my story a bit more before leaving to St3 AGAIN to pick Sheril up. No parking places la, had to park far into the Parish. So annoying! I should just do what other parents - come a little later and WAIT. But then, I wouldn't be able to see my friends then =P

In the afternoon, I went back to school to help Chow with his photography. Waaah his model today.. so sexy, as Shirlene says it.. So sexy is right.. pretty and sexy. She didn't even need to pose to look good.. natural, real natural... wah.. I took a few pics for myself, just for fun =)

Anyway, before the photography, while we were waiting for the model to get ready, I read through the st3 magazine again and I noticed that the 5sci1 profile page did not acknowledge a certain someone for the designing.

So I sms-ed her and asked why she wasn't included in the acknowledgements.. and she said she didn't mind.. because it was ugly.. ahaha... nolah, t'was and still is pretty good designing, not the best, but pretty good - better than mine last year.. yes, I don't think I have to go back to complaining about mine..... *aherm*...

She told me she was worried about her SPM, 30 days away nia.. scared because her mock results are apparently not so good.. or she claims la.. I don't believe her la, of course, I know she's smart smart one.. hehe but that's besides the point. So I called her lor. And I assured her that my mock results sucked BIG time. I was so ashamed of my mock results that I never bothered to pick up a copy. I think I only had like, 2As. And they weren't A1s. Sad right. But I did fine in SPM itself. I didn't ACE it or anything, but I did fine.. I was getting averagely 50/60+ in BM and the same in Sejarah, but I got A2s for them in SPM.

Can la, right?

Just study real hard AND real smart, be confident in yourself and try your best. Word of advice to my Form 5 friends - don't go into the exam room and say "I'm going to ace this, I'm going to do very well". It's called over-confidence. I suggest, after studying properly and putting effort in, sit down in front of your test paper and say "I'll do my best in this" then pray, PRAY. Don't forget to pray. Prayer is so, very powerful. By putting in effort and praying, I managed to get 1st in class 4sc2. Go figure.

One more month of waiting, girls! Then you're SPM free =) Life just gets worse from there (hehe) but at least you'll have the feeling of "merdeka" for a while. All the best!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home