Thursday, September 29, 2005

5sci1 reunion? Sure!

Yay, I've passed up my timeline chart and now all i have to do is print my Typography book and I can pass it up. Two intergrated projects with huge paintings and workbooks and journals - So much time and so little to do.. strike that, reverse it.

Today I shall think up a scene to draw for my Life Drawing and maybe go buy the background for our studio photography. Yes, speaking of studio photography - anyone willing to be my model? Nevermind, I'll ask around =)

You know what, I was just talking to Cynthia online, and she wants a 5sci1-2004 reunion. What say you, ppl? =) Of course, we'd need an organiser. Who's willing to organise?.. I'm all willing to actually attend, haha, but organising is another thing. We'll see what we can do ^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home