Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Final Fantasy VII vs. School Assignments

I've been meaning to put up pictures of this Mini Austin.... for like, three days now.. I'd have my blogger open and be halfway posting the pics when I'd stop and do my work until it gets too late or until my parents want tog et some shut-eye or until someone uses the PC...

I think i'll have to wait to put the pics up =P

I've also been wanting to send Sheril to school. And see St3 again. But know what, I've been sleeping so late doing work that I can never wake up in time.. =( It's so sad =P If I could, I'd pick her up from school and see my friends again... but I don't have a long enough lunch period... *Sigh*..

Right. I'm dead tired. I need sleep. Joyce said time management is important. Not exactly what I'd say at this point in a panicked frenzy but I do only have three weeks to finish three huge projects that are not coming along very well. I'm kinda wondering whether it's me or my group-mates. If it's bad time management, it must be my own fault ;P There aren't enough hours in the day. I can't seem to get anything done.

Ah, yes. I bought the Final Fantasy VII Advent Children DVD.. it's pretty good... picture's good, audio's good, subtitles are good. And the animation's breathtaking.. Wow, if I could animate like that.. what I would give to animate like that!... Damn. I don't think I should've watched a half hour of it earlier on - wasted my time.. should've gone straight to work =(

My Typography book is due tomorow. I do hope the printers get my book done in time. There were complications with the printing of my book today and it's my own fault - didn't give them the right file. The lady at the printing shop hasn't called me yet though, so I think it should be fine.. but my thoughts alone don't really make any difference, do they? It's time to pray =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home