Power Photography? I don't think so.
That's me and my camera. I love my camera =) It's such a cool piece of technology. So easy to understand, too.
It's Friday, so I thought I'd just post up a few pics. Taken by my Nikon D50. The best thing about having an SLR camera like this is you can format it and play around with it so much so you can make special effects and zoom in reaaaal.. close... (providing you have the right zoom lens). Unfortunately, it's big and bulky and very noticable. Mahuan (troublesome) for taking out for sightseeing, though I do that all the time anyway..
And that's my cat, Frisky. She was sleeping so soundly on the cupboard and I happened to have my camera with me so I took her =P The pssc are a bit blur, dang it. I had to lower the shutter speed so that more light could enter my camera, and I guess I was a little shaky, so my pics came out blurrish =( i'd get an F if this was an assignment ;P
I'm a pretty bad student in Photography ;P lousy, lousy. Gotta keep raising my standard.
When I actually have time to take more photos, they'll come up ;P Next time, they'll be better.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home