Planet Shakers Concert Night
Ah, today. Today I should've studied my History of Art and done lots of research on stuff butttt.... I woke up late, got caught up in playing a game, ate breakfast then went out with Dad to eat lunch and wehn I came back, I did a little History and by 6 something, it was time to go to the Planetshakers cocnert so Dad drove me and Sheril and Sheril's friend, Caryn and my friend, Emily to Inti, and there were so many people (well duh, 2000 is pretty alot) and we managed to squeeze into the errr.. *reads small slip of paper with the concert details* Mary..Yek Hall with still enough space to walk around =PAnyway, I went in with Emily, Sheril and Caryn and I lost Emily first because she met her friends, then I lost Sheril and Caryn because i had to go down to give Daphne and JoLynn their tickets. When I got back into the hall, I couldn't find anyone because they had started and it was so dark. So i walked aimlessly for maybe 15 mins and Frenda found me and then i lost her later at one point and met Alayne and then Ben and later Alayne and I went to the back of the hall where we saw Frenda again (any Lydia) and eventually I re-united with Sheril and Emily and VIcky and we sent Vicky and Emily home.
The concert was great - lots of enthusiasm, singing, jumping - so yeah it was great... except for the fact that i got lost for a little while and i didn't know the songs... lol...
Too bad I didn't take pics. But it wouldn't have been logcial for me to bring my big camera and i don't have my dad's camera with me... lol..
I have this souvenir tho... =) let me take a pic and upload it..


Jesus is wonderful


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home