Friday, September 16, 2005

On diet ar? Not any slimmer ley *kekeke*

I'm in school.. waiting for my lecturers to come back from lunch... so i can pass up my assignments.. once and for all.. I think I hear them now.

I only just read Emily's blog. Isn't she cute? Ultra-long posts that hurt my eyes and I don't even read every sentence.. don't know why.. too long I suppose. But her point is already so clear anyway. But see, that short one about the bad mood, I read every word.. Poor Emily =( Life can seem so horrid. Cheers, Em, wouldn't dream of shooting sarcasm at you =D

Come on, Maril, pass up work liawww (leave blogspot!).... then can go home..and sleep.. or play with the babies.. still have more assignments to do... but deadline not so soon la.. this week was supposed to be my mid-term break. Turns out, I'm sleeping less than when I do have school and I have less time for myself. If I'm not mistaken, I skipped lunch Tuesday, Wednesday and today (Friday). Couldn't be bothered, was too busy =P

Okay, okay, going.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home