Bees!!*@%!#!!
Know what that is?It's a beehive.
I think it was about uh.. four months ago or so.. that my classmates and I went to the Civic Centre to do some life drawing. And *while* we were there, a huge swarm of bees came flying in and grouping at that very spot in the picture. The bees were like, hanging from the light or whatever that structure is on the ceiling, and just buzzing there, probably surrounding their queen or something. Now, present day, there's a huge, fresh beehive. I'll bet if anyone touched that hive, bees would be attacking all over the place. Heck, has anyone even noticed that hive? There were people eating happily just under that beehive, I don't think they knew it was there.
It's gross isn't it? Makes you feel all.. *ew, it's so full of holes* inside. Not to mention dangerous. Why doesn't MBKS come do something about it anyway?


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home