Monday, August 29, 2005

So funny lah, Em..

I was just reading Emily's Multiply.. and laughing. She's so weird. and so cute. She doesn't even have to do anything, just reading her words + imagination makes everything so funny. Her Multiply addy will be added into my links shortly =)

Okay, I know I have a LOT of work to do now but I can't seem to find anything to do. I think it's time to clean my room. But that will mean by the time I'm done, it's bedtime, so I can't do work anyway. So annoying. Wish I was abck in high school, all I needed were huge text books to read... lol... okay, I take that back =)

Currently.. am.. working on... a design... using... Adobe Illustrator... hoo boy...

Everytime I work on the PC, i fall asleep. Haiya. I think it's the comfort of my room la. Or I'm just tired because it's late =P

Okay, back to work =)

http://icedblendedmocha.multiply.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home