Today.. I.. slept till 9 am. Had a very hurried breakfast so that I could get to school quickly to show Cynthia my sketch (blek). She accepted it, at least. I'm enhancing it now =) Going to add in Unicorn (yay). Chun Chow and I went down to Meiji to buy some canvas and Acrylic paint... aiyaa, the tau ke said UNIMAS students came bought all his stock (is that even possible?).. So we went to U-tech, bought our stuff and went to the frame shop and asked the guy there to stretch our canvas on the frame for us. He ssaid our frames would be done by 1 pm, but we never got there till like, 4 pm.. lol ... traffic at 1pm was TERRIBLE anyway so yeah.
Aduhai, I've been so sleepy for the whole day (yes, not enough sleep the night before). I wanted to join st3's ISCF (doin smth at Inti at night) but my parents said no with the addition that I shouldn't be so attached to st3 activities... Fine.
Hey, no fair, my st3 friends get holiday this coming Monday and I don't =( Nyeh, Mr Goh will so not sacrifice his lesson for anything, hahaha. Oh well, we're supposed to have new recruits, hopefully they'll be people i know?.. fat chance =)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home