Thursday, March 24, 2005

Doo doo doo doo doo, I'm lovin' it...

Mr Tan's retiring! Happy retirement, Mr Tan! We'll be seeing you in your bookshop every now and then =D (or perhaps you'd be away on some tropical beach with lots of sun and sand and sea?... Wait, I just described the beaches of Malaysia =))

Ah. I finished my Analytical Drawing work in class today (though I had to stay overtime), so I hacw no homework for A. Drawing, yay =) Still have silkscreening to do (feeling lazy all of a sudden) and I wish I could attend Mr Tan's retirement assembly in st3 tomorrow =( But school prevents me from doing so, oh well. Currently working on three more sketches for Creative Studies tomorrow, bleh. I'm sleepy so the ideas just don't come so easily.

Haha, I've found out that Quicktime and Powerpoint 2003 is so fun. I feel I must acknowledge my lecturer, Dylan, for being so nice and helpful to me the past er.. well, I haven't really counted the days, too busy to. Thanks, Dylan, I owe you one =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home