Saturday, March 26, 2005

As we approach the end of March...

Heh. Seeing those Teresians salute to Mr Tan in the papers sets a bangga feeling in me, I don't know why. Too loyal to St3, maybe. This ex-teresian wishes she could've been there during Mr Tan's retirement (from st3 at least) party, but classes prevented her from doing so. The assembly that morning already looked promising. Was reluctant to leave (yup, was lingering for about 5 mins around Jacintha, actually debating in my mind whether to leave or not). I took the logical way and went home for breakfast (yeahlor, logical like Science student). When I went back at 12 something, all the students crowding around to shake hands with Mr Tan. It seriously seemed like our PM was in st3 or smth. I stood around with some familiar band members and shook hands also lor, respect mar. Then I went in to ask some ppl about how things went... everything went fine =)

Oh well, life is full of petty, little disappointments, but like Stuart Little says, "Always a little silver lining behind every dark cloud" or smth like that =)

I finally have a so and so promising sketch. Let's hope my mind keeps generating these ideas and let's hope Cynthia finally thinks one of them worthy of my self-portrait.

Oh yes, am looking forward to st3's education fair, whenever THAT is...... ;P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home