Day of Travel
Hurm, I've gotten two whole assignments done =D Now I have maybe, 5 more? ;P But I do feel less stressed la, since it's the weekend. I shall start my collage tomorrow and finish it hopefully by Sunday morning.
Today was pretty interesting. After our class exercise, Dylan brought us to the old Courthouse where there had been an exhibition going on.. but it was their last day and they were already packing up by the time we got there. That was fine - we got to see a few interesting sculptures and one that i found particularly creepy...
Anyway, we went to check out LICT's new Kuching campus venue, around Padungan roundabout area.. interesting... big and interesting. We kinda got lost on the top floor ;P And I was all "??" when we entered the building from the back stairs and exited through the front stairs.... hurm, they all look the same to me..
It was 11.30 am by the time we were done looking around, so we went for lunch at Crown Towers =) Lunch, then window shopping =D Heh, Dylan called me the horror-flick encyclopedia because I seemed to have watched a lot of horror movies and can talk about those that I don't even watch ;P Yes, I admit I am a horror movie fan, though I haven't found anyone (except my big sister) who shares the same interest. Somehow, people hate horror movies and refuse to talk with me about them. I get kinda lonely in such aspects ;P Oh well..
The day didn't end there, we went to Hock Lee where Chun Chow browsed through some Digi Cameras and then we went up to the music shop and looked at the guitars (more window shopping)... we never came to discussing about the materials to buy for Design Studies.. that might prove to be a problem ;P
Right. That's just about it, I suppose. All the best to the St Joe boys who are having their exams soon =)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home