Saturday, October 22, 2005

Wah, Deadlines ar, deadlines..

I have an A0-sized oil painting (on canvas) due next Friday. I have about a week to paint in Baroque Style and I'm not sure if I can do that. Please Lord, help me? I guess I need to help myself too. Off to work, I say.

And in case anyone didn't know, A0 is a size. And it's pretty big. Double A4 = A3, double A3 = A2, double A2 = A1, double A1 = A0. As for the wod Baroque.. you don't really need to know.

At least our Batik is coming along. I think our Batik painting is pretty sucky so far, colours accidentaly mixed here and there, but maybe I can blend it in later to make it seem like an intentional effect..

Oh yeah.. Photography.. =( I hope i can finish that too..

Summore Caryn's coming back 28th. Okay, that's it.. time to work and get things done so I can go out with her ;P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home