But Sunday is supposedly not a work day..
Anyway... we only started the printing (or more like the very last planning of the printing) at about.. 11.10 am. I remember well because we left the campus to buy fabric dye and got back at 11 am ;P We made progress =D Slowly but surely. We had a good number of extra hands too, namely Dylan, Siong and Boon Kiat. Yes, was very nice of them to stay ard and help =) Thanks to Dylan and the two seniors for the favour. Erin came in the afternoon but Kazel wasn't (still isn't) around, oh well. Lunchtime, Erin brought everyone cept me and Ting Jiun and Dylan out for lunch (I wanted to stay and continue printing and Jiun needed time to think abt smth), nyekz. Thanks again to Dylan for holding the frame down so steadily, hyuk hyuk. And at his first time too =)
We only got the silkscreening done at ard 6 pm? Unbelievable? Believe it. Nyeh, Dylan kept the time and constantly reminded me of it because I planned our printing to be done at 4..... yeesh. We were probably also slowed down by our talking and joking throughout the whole process ;P Yeah, there was once when I was eating my chicken rice that they tapow-ed back for me... I put aside the cucumber and asked Dylan and Siong, "Anyone want my chu-chumber?" And Siong laughed.. then we discussed abt such pronounciation.. and Dylan gave another example: "Cho-cha Chola".. Yup, you guessed it: Coca Cola. That cracked me up.. was eating too, at that moment - made it so hard to laugh ;P
Oh yeah, Dylan mentioned smth abt being too cool for cucumbers and I was like "Aha.. someone's praising himself..." Okay, that's the *first* part of the funny ;P The second part is when the door was left open too long and it was getting warm inside. Dylan told Siong to close the door because he was getting hot (or maybe he said the room was getting hot) and I was like "Sure, Dylab, first you're cool and now you're hot. Stop praising yourself." *Yes* Dylan is very amusing. Siong thinks so too. When I think abt it, everytime Dylan amuses me, Siong is the only one who feels amused too - hurm, maybe it's the amount of time the two of us put in talking to our lecturer.
Anyhow, there was another time, near the enf of our printing, where I began writing Physics formulaes on the whiteboard.... and drew Mr Lee's infamous pic of a boy jumping from a cliff (think you can find one in Agan's blog)... me and Siong were talking abt the fomulaes then we looked at Dylan, who looked up at the board and the most comical puzzled/baffled/confused/lost look appeared on his face - so hilarious! I think the two who really laughed the most today were Siong and me, hahahaha.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home