SPM Results!!!!!!!!
Wow, I was damn nervous until 10 am, because that's when I reached st3sa and got my results. Was so nervous in school, I couldn't even do my mindmap properly.. Ugh. Anyhow, I went up to st3 and got my results and... i got 9a's and 1b!!! yay!!! I am SO happy and I thank God so much for my great results!! Strangely, I didn't cry, haha.. I probably just couldn't, with all the excitement and people ard me.. Then I remembered Dylan asked me to distribute some LKW flyers, which I did and everyone was asking me how much they were paying me to promote.. hmm, gotta bring that subject up with Dylan =DD
Congrats to people like Line Fong and Daphne Chong on the straight A1 results, congrats to all my fellow teresian straight A achievers, heck congrats to all teresians for the great job well done and all the effort put in. We may not be the best school in S'wak when it comes to straight A1s, but heck, Teresians rock!! Luv ya all =D


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home