Lack of sleep
Remember my last post? Yes, the weekend started on Saturday morning 12 am. I didn't get to bed until 3 am, and I woke up at 6.30 am and had to wake everyone else up otherwise we never would've gotten round to jogging (lol), which was pretty refreshing by the way, I might want to do it again..
But I won't stress on Saturday anymore because I somewhat did before. Saturday night, I didn't raelly want to sleep beacuse Carol and I were supposed to leave the apartment at 5am. I tried to stay up and finish my research on my Inspirational Artist but!.. I fell asleep. For about three hours before Carol woke me up and we left for Melaka.
Sunday: spent the whole day in Melaka, taking pictures (I seriously, seriously hope my pictures come out good!!! Otherwise I am so dead meat.. spending loads of money on this stupid assignment alone) and I got to try the Chicken Rice Balls (Or... Chicken Ball Rice as I found out some people like calling it) and I've decided chicken rice is so much more fun and much nicer to eat in spherical form..
Lol.
Malacca was cool. At the right places, you can get really good pictures. I think the places that attracted me the most were the Portugese Village and Jonker Street. The Portugese village is right next to the sea, and the scenery is BEAUTIFUL. And when we went there it was real quiet, very peaceful, and nie and windy. And I met some kids building a tent and playing around in a field and I got their permission to take pics of them. Very cute, the younger kids - they were so happy to have their pictures taken. I'm so sorry that I can't hand the pics to them since I'm making them into slides AND I won't be going Malacca so soon.. =( But whenever I DO go there, I'm going to be certain I have my digital cam and I'm going to get their emails so I can send the pics to them.
Jonker street itself wasn't exactly the best place to take pics. But real close by, the churches and forts were interesting. I managed to finish nearly 3 rolls of film in Malacca. Oh yeah, Carol and I passed by the police station and saw HORSES. And the trainer let us in so we were petting this HUGE horse (former race horse) and he was such a GORGEOUS creature... SO GORGEOUS. That's it, I definitely want to own a horse in the future..
Anyway, Carol and I took a bus back to KL at 7.30 pm.. Now the ride to Malacca took 2 hours. The ride back to KL.. took 3 hours. I don't know WHY the bus driver was driving SO slowly.... even driving slowly, he nearly crashed into a car - amazing. But putting that aside, we got back at 10.30, had a late dinner and I went back to work, because I had to present something today for Illustration Class. So I worked until 3 am and *sigh* fell asleep again.. woke up at 6.30 am (don't know why, don't know how, something just jerked me awak) and continued doing work.
Only half the class presented anything today, really. But I'm glad I got my work done and presented. No procrastinating..
3 hours of sleep three nights in a row. Wow. That can't be good.
I need to sleep tonight =P


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home