Saturday
Come Saturday, my family and I went out walk-walk Toa Payoh =) If you can't find something in Toa Payoh, you probably (not definitely) won't be able to find it anywhere else (except for wastepaper baskets, I found out.. strange how none of the shops at TP sell wastepaper baskets). Yeah walk-walk.. and I got myself two new pairs of shoes! Same brand, same type, different colour.. hehe.. nice shoes, and not so super expensive that I don't dare buy them =P (eh eh, currency different lah okay)...
Know what, I can't seem to rememeber exactly how the days passed.. that's for not writing a journal.. haiyah, I'll just crap about it.
Saturday was lots of shopping - grocery shopping! Rations for the week, yum yum.. bluekz.. im hungry now. Oh yeah, Sheril got new shoes too. Nice ones.. She looks so ma-tu-er on them =)
My blogger won't let me post pics directly today.. so I'm using Picasa.. the shoe pics are as above =)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home