Tuesday, July 19, 2005
Previous Posts
- *sigh*
- Fun, fun, fun!
- There are actually people who bother:
- Oh, the stupidity of it all!...
- Belated Birthday presents
- ... not. It's the back of my house =)
- From the midst of a jungle, I was able to capture ...
- Ladybird, ladybird, fly away home
- Trying out my new camera =) Took this from Simpang...
- Don't be ridiculous, I'm not bored
|
|
Links:
Webites
Carol Ee
Max
Bernard
Blogspot Blogs
Aaron
Agan
Amanda Tan
Bei Shan
Ben Lau
Bernard Chia
Chun Chow
Cletus Lee
CrysJo
Daphne Chong
Daryl
Carol Yong
Georgina
Gloria Tsan
Jasmine Sia
Joan King
Joyce Tagal
Lilian Tang
Line Fong
Marcus Lee
Nai Chen
Rachel Kedung
Sim Yih Jie
4sci1 (2005)
The Daydreamer's Passion
Multiply Blogs
Georgina (Multiply)
Xangas
Agnes Tan Xg
Amanda Tan Xg
Ben Lau Xg
Jemima Xg
My Xg (practically non-existent)
Nasya Tan Xg
Misc Websites
Mouse-chasing Rabbit
Isketch Online Game
Legendary Lilypad
Homestarrunner
JCB Song (animated cuteness)
Spline Doctors
Horoscope Definitions
Online Amusement




1 Comments:
Preeeetty. ^__^ I miss Malaysia//Singapore sooooo much!! :( I won't be able to go back in a looong time. Probably not for decadess... :( Times like these make me think... -> America SUX!! Haha, jk jk... I miss you guys over there thoo. Hope you and Sheril are enjoying those USA wristbands!
<33 Nasya
Post a Comment
<< Home