Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Yeh yeh, esok balik kampung

Hee, tomorrow go home!

FLight's at 6.45 pm, gotta be at airport at 5 pm, bleh. Packing and nothing but packing. I did shopping today, at Midvalley Megamall, yeh yeh. Bought three books (Ken Follet's Whiteout, Sue Grafton's R is for Ricochet, and Chris Pike's... something..) and I bought doggy treats and I bought an It original VCD... only rm20! Heh. Didnt buy much for myself, just the books. Sue Graftn bk for mummy. Din get nething for dad =( So hard to find smth for him =( Got Sheril presents too but cant mention them till i get bk *grin*

Aha. Tomorrow gotat try sell off our illustration board. Haih.

Now that all the finals are done (except english test), I'm becoming a real lazy bum.. oversleeping alot and falling asleep all the time ;P Yeesh... lazy pig..

Oh yeaaahhh.. Selamat Hari Gawai everyone! It's the 1st!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home