Sunday, May 29, 2005

4 days to homeward bound

Weekend! It's Saturday and my group has just had its 3rd presentation and 4th final completed! Now we have just one more presentation on Monday and merdeka =)

Bah. I let you know ah, it's not as easy as it seems to be here ah. =P Stress la. But yeah almost done. I had 4 hours sleep last night and 3 hours the night before, just doing assignments. Bleh. I guess everyone else is getting as much sleep or less anyway, so what do I have to complain about ;P

Oh yeah, I finally got my hands on a newspaper two days ago, tee hee. And it was free. Hm, 10 ten must've had extras or smth =P

As much as I've complained abt this place, and as much as I am happy that i'm going home soon - cyberjaya campus and the people I've gotten to know here will leave memories =P Bleh. I'm much too sentimental.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home