Oh yeaaaaahhhhh!!!
Okie dokies, where should I start? In the morning, I brought Siong up to st3, partly to let him take pics for his assignment and partly to take a peek at the RC telematch.. Hurm, then we went up to LICT campus (or rather, ex-campus) and watched people moving stuff to the new campus =P Oh, we made a softball out of paper and tape and hit it with a poster case =P Lol, it's called improvising since we don't have real softball equipment. By the time we knew it, it was lunchtime so we (me, Siong and Dylan) went for lunch =P theeeennn we spent the afternoon clearing even more stuff.. oh yeaah, i scavanged the old campus buildings and got a few interesting things.. like a big tin of mural paint, sugar paper, A3 paper... yoo, jackpot =) Then I had to clear out some remaining stuff like Kazel's silkscreening la, Kazel's collage la, our fabric dye la..
Oh yeah, I met the VP =) She told me she'd met Carol before ;P Iiinteresting... Lol, yes now the VP will keep good eye on me... urk
Aha, it is later that is really interesting!! I went to this gathering/concert at St Jo =D By Youth ER.. oh wow, that was great fun.. seriously... I had a blast!! It wasn't because of the loud music and huge crowd, because those usually scare me off =P The moment i stepped in I already felt some sort of enthusiasm.. I knew it was gonna be goooood........ Words can SO not describe how much I enjoyed myself there, it was really, truly, seriously, verily, unbelievably FUN. All the support, the enthusiasm, the joy =D I really never felt so.. energetic, lol. I could keep jumping and singing "One Way" all night, just watch me.. am almost doing it now actually. I would be if I wasn't sitting down =P Jesus is the way! Jesus rAwkSS!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home