Thursday, April 14, 2005

Tired laaa...

Well, well, well, will miracles never cease? My whole group actually showed up today! Dylan was like "That is so rare" and he took pic of us doing work together. Lolz.. I'd post up the pic, but it's still in my camera and I'm too lazy to upload it. But anyway, we got some work done - the composing, the stretching, the drawing and now we're working on the painting.

I haven't quite gotten Cynthia to see my analytical drawing sketches.. haiya, better catch her tomorrow.. gonna do my first darwing first cos i think she was okay with it =P

wahh.. I'm so tired ar.. dunno why also... blah, I am currently what we call "mengantuk"!.. or nodding off.. pfft... every night the same *grumble*..

St3's edu-fair coming up soon =) Will be there for the morning to help out =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home