Wednesday, April 06, 2005

It's time to try anything to be with you

Lol, today we had Life Drawing and we did some shading and highlighting on sugarpaper and I made a record on my slow-time. I can't believe I finished the work so *slowly*, seriously unbelievable. Dylan came down a couple of times and everytime I caught sight of him, I start feeling all insecure ;P No, nothing personal against him, just the automated knowledge that he's all better than me and that my life drawing sucks so much so that it would be embarrassing =) Oh, and towards the end, he kept *watching* me draw and I was like "Stop watching me, you make me feel all tense!" and he was like, "Okay, okay I'm going, I'm going." But he never left. At least, he never really stepped three metres away from my board, and he kept watching ;P Bleh. Dylan, you sadist =)

I lent Siong our Thumb Wars VCD, and he watched it inside the Computer lab and his laughter was so loud that it could be heard across the hall and the other seniors joined him eventually ;P Then we (Me, Dylan and Siong) watched it again at the end of the day - hilarious, simply hilarious. I was laughing even before it began. I know some people who didn't laugh at the show (years before) and I'm puzzled at how some people don't catch the humour easily. Oh well, each person to his own.

Oh yes yes... Thanks to Dylan for saving me from the murderous mosquitoes in the Drawing Shed by putting out mosquito coils. I could seriously go mad just getting mosquito bites - and they're always biting *me*!! Only ME! It's so unfair! I can wear white but they'd still bite me and no one else. Ish and double ish ;P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home