Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Ugh...

Okay, today (22nd) sucked. I already sensed that I was going to have a bad day this morning, when I walked Sheril into school. The rain didn't help either. Let's see, we had Life Drawing today. For some reason, since I woke up this morning, I've been feeling a bit tired and.. you could say, bitchy. Except I'm not the type to go around hissing at people like the brats you see on TV. This negative feeling probably added to my not-so-good day as I drew and found out that I suck at contour drawing, blind contour, gesture drawing and positive-negative drawing. I really, really suck. Doing the blind contour, the chair i drew didn't even look the slightest bit like a chair. Unbelievable? Believe it. I think it looked more like a beaten egg. My mind was WAY preoccupied too, for some reason. I wasn't even thinking of anything in particular but my mind was definitely not in GD1 today...

That reminds me. I had a strange dream last night. I don't remember so much of it, but bits and pieces.. let's see... I remember being in my room and chatting to Agan and Emily. Then we had some visitors, who turned out to be a few of my relatives. I remember walking into the garage and seeing a car there (I think it was light blue?) then there was this cat in the car.. guess who? Agan's cat - the one he has on his MSN pic all the time. Anyway, it was in there and my cats seemed to love it alot because they were all being chummy with each other. So.. what happened next was my relatives were leaving and I went back upstairs and it was (supposedly) 10.30 pm and Agan and Emily were still online and I was asking "You ppl not going to sleep ar, got school tomorrow wor"
That's when my mind drew a blank until I found myself in some hawker open-air place. It was night time and the place looked very familiar. I think it looked a bit like the open-air market but not quite. Anyhow, I remember walking around and seeing Eugenie Mah and Audrey Ang. I talked to Audrey Ang (I think we were talking abt the teachers, I'm not so sure) and then Amanda Chang came up and was telling us smth. And at that moment, I couldn't hear what she was saying for some reason. Jacintha was there too, talking to another prefect whom I can't quite remember. I swear, I'm seeing st3's prefects way too much to be dreaming so much of them. I guess it's okay, better than dreaming of the ghosts from The Eye or The Grudge or smth =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home