Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Lines

Yes, lines - that's wad we learnt today in college =)

Sounds so Form 1, doesn't it?

Definition of "line"? A nickname for Caroline Fong =) Er.. in other fields (art, to be precise) "line" is a length (straight of curved), a trace of a moving point without a breath... no, i don't fully understand it either =) Partly, not fully. But whatever.. Let's see, we did
1. Horizontal/Vertical Parallel lines with different hand pressures (hard and soft lines),
2. Random lines (like dot to dot exercise except we don't get a logical picture..)
3. Circular Spiral (dizziness, man)
4. Circles (I drew the solar system)
5. Curved lines
6. Wavy lines (ended up drawing a worm)

Oh yeah, I learnt wad the letters on the pencils stand for too.... H = hard, B = was it blend? bland? and the number (eg. 2B, 3B, 4B...) stands for the size of the pencil.

Hurm, let's see... so we did Analytical Drawing today.. on two sheets of paper, we drew three (each) pictures using pencil, pen and colour pencil.. we had to do details, every detail, and I liked my first piece of work better than my second (second one seemed vey plain.. yeck) but that's
probably because I was running out of objects to draw... =)

Oh yeah, I'd like to mention my dream last night. First, let's talk about the first (or was it 2nd) day of CNY, when I was bringing Emily Voong home... we were at the kedandi traffic lights (small set of traffic lights) and I was supposed to turn right. Because the right-turn light had no tflashed, I refused to turn even when there were no cars coming from the other direction. Emily kept going, "Turn! Turn! Kuching people always turn, nevermindwan!" And I was like, "Shaddup larrrrrrr I'm not most Kuching people!" Anyhow, that must have stuck in my subconscious because last night, I dreamt Emily was driving my dad's Volvo (because I let her) and we were going to her house and we stopped at the same traffic light and she made that illegal right turn!.... Shame on you, Emily =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home