CNY 4th Day
Alright, after Grace's house, went to Pn Tan's house lorr... reach there.. and then wad.. she's not home.. so we cabut go my house.. reach my house about 1 pm and stayed for 1 and 1/2 hours haha.. we called Pn Tan from my house.. she said she was in but was about to go out again (ish)... so lidat lor haha, we went to Kelvin Chan's house lor (I have no idea who he is, he has no idea who I am). And would you believe it! Agan was there! With his friends! They were standing outside at the junction when we drove in and Agan was really nice to come by and open the girls' doors for them =)
After Kelvin's house, we went to er.. Amanda Tan's house. Yeah, my 2nd time (so malu).. this time not so many many ppl, only Amanda and her mum were there to greet us so I was not as paiseh as I would've been if her bro and father were there too.. Anyway, what can I say right, just talk lor. THe exciting part was getting out! I shifted to 1st gear this time and got out more easily than I did before! Hurray! Success! Emily, Geraldine and Georgina so proud of me haha
Hurm.. let's see.. Our next house was our last house - Vanessa Ting's house in BDC area. Easy to find ley. It was great to see her again and we had loads of fun just talking about band and school and tuition teachers, etc. We talked so much, didn't even realise we were not eating... heee... Then my Dad said I had better get going (that was about 6 pm) so I said, okie and we were on our way.. Van! If you're reading this, I forgot to mention a few things Mr Lee always says! Stuff like "Malang tidak berbau" or "padan muka" or "Boy, you spiak London or not?" or "OH Baguuuus.." or sometimes he yells when we dun answer "woooii!!"... no idea whether you all got that from him ;P
I just sent Georgina home then Geraldine (in the process, I got to see the work being done on the intersection/junction of Jln Song-Tabuan laru) and from Geraldine's house was going back down Jln Song, then got turning into kedandi also I dunno! But I saw it and we were like, ei ei can turn in!!... so suku one... hahaha...
Whatever larh, finish lor my day. Came home, ate dinner, now chatting to Emily and Ben.. eih, found out Emily also loves animals. Tee hee, that girl doesn't cease to surprise/amaze/fascinate (intrigue!) me ;P


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home