Saturday, February 12, 2005

CNY 2nd Day

2nd day of CNY was pretty uneventful for me.. At around noon, my family and I just drove up to Sampin area and visited my mum's student's mum's house (simply put, my mum's friend's house)... ate lunch.. all the dishes were curry dishes... haha, fortunately, not all were really spicy ;PP

Anyway.. at around 5 pm, I picked up Emily (again) and we drove over to Gloria Tan's house. Unfortunately Gloria wasn't home.. no matter though, Vicky was there and she layan-ed us very well. Agan ran over from his house (hmm, i do wonder why he ran..) and we had something to eat and talked and blah blah blah.... And I remembered than the second reason I went over was to return Gloria's camera.... lol, she left it in my car on the first day. Didn't get to see Gloria to say goodbye in person before she left for last three weeks of NS next day..

Yes, 2nd day was pretty uneventful. And kinda boring. Don't even remember wad I did whole day.. =|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home