Friday, January 20, 2006

I just had a really nice two-hour long talk with Carolyn Yong. We discussed college stuff, most of the time, but there was a load of casual talk too, and I didn't realise that we could communicate so well =) Back in secondary school, we hardly knew each other, if I remember correctly. Know name, know face, don't talk. Usual lah.

Carol's such a nice person, I can't believe I missed her back in school =)

That's what happens when you're less sociable, I guess. Dang my shyness ;P

I wonder how homesick I'm going to be when I go to KL... *sigh*

1 Comments:

Blogger carol said...

your-soon-to-be-torturer here. :D I never was that sociable in high school too (or so I like to believe) so heh.
YAY CAN EAT FROZEN PIZZA! And your famous *eherks* cheese-omelettes-are-all-she-can-cook..uh..cheese omelettes la. :D see you soon!

1:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home