Thursday, June 30, 2005

Got a little more fresh air than usual..

Well well well. The prefects have new uniforms and new ties, I see. I went to school today and Emily was all "Ahem ahem" and I was like "Warrhh Emilyyy...." when I saw how smart she looked in the prefect uniform. Likewise for Geraldine and Georgina. They all look so adorable =D Rowena and Carol too, ahakz. I was taking a look at Carol's tie and wondering why the new ties are so glossy and fancy and Row was saying she likes the old ties better. Not fair, i want a new tie too.. hehehe...

I had lunch at the S'wak club today, met up with Michelle and had a good talk =) Or it was pretty good to me at least. I'm deprived of long conversations. Then Carol came and joined us and then Angela came and joined us, then Carol left and Angela left and we went to the Media Room until June came along, then tiba-tiba I got a call from Sheril. She told me I was supposed to bring her to ballet. So i left at 4 lor.. wad to do. Driving is tiring. I used to want to drive so much and be willing to run errands but now I'm so tired.. ahaha..

Okie dokie, back to writing my story. Hmm, my eye is suddenly so itchy... now it's red from rubbing =((...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home